Celebrate Easter all season long with activity pages inspired by one of the most important days of the year!
These activity pages are a fun way to introduce your child to the Easter story in a new way, and create an opportunity for your child to ask the questions they didn't know they had!
Make it simple and fun to teach your kiddos about Easter!
Explore the Easter story with your child, and watch as they get excited to recreate the scene from Easter morning, or as they help Sts. Peter and John run to see the empty tomb. They're having fun and soaking it all in!
Improve your child's Fine Motor Skills.
The activities like cutting and gluing, letter tracing, and mazes, in this activity pack, will help strengthen your child's hand as they begin to learn (or continue to practice) to form letters and write on their own.
Inside you’ll find:
- The Easter Day Story
- A Maze
- A Cut and Glue Activity
- A Word Search
- Letter Tracing
- A Coloring Activity
- + bonus mazes and word searches for older or younger siblings
Inspired by my own desire to have something to do with my little kids in the afternoon (when I’m at my most tired and they're at their most antsy) these activity pages are easy to both let your kiddos loose with, or do alongside them to create an opportunity for guided learning. They are perfect to do alongside an afternoon snack!
1. When you purchase your activity pack it will be delivered directly to your inbox!
2. Download and print!
3. Use your activity pack as an easy and tangible way to introduce Holy Week to your kiddos!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL AFTER YOU ORDER!
* This product is not eligible for returns or refunds.
* You may NOT share the digital file with others.
* This eBook is for personal use only.
* You may NOT resell or distribute the digital file or printed activity bundle for free or commercially.