Learn about St. Pedro de San José Betancur along with your child with activity pages inspired by his life!
These activity pages are a fun way to introduce your child to a new saint, and create an opportunity for your child to ask questions and start conversations about the saints and our faith!
Make it simple and fun to teach your kiddos about St. Pedro!
Children learn best through play. These activity pages allow them to explore the different parts of St. Pedro's story and ask questions about the different elements they are interacting with.
Improve your child's Fine Motor Skills.
The activities like cutting and gluing, letter tracing, and mazes, in this activity pack, will help strengthen your child's hand as they begin to learn (or continue to practice) to form letters and write on their own.
Inside you’ll find:
- St. Pedro's Story
- A Maze
- A Coloring Page
- A Word Search
- Letter Tracing
- A Coloring Activity
- + bonus mazes and word searches for older or younger siblings
Inspired by my own desire to have something to do with my little kids in the afternoon (when I’m at my most tired and they're at their most antsy) these activity pages are easy to both let your kiddos loose with, or do alongside them to create an opportunity for guided learning. They are perfect to do alongside an afternoon snack!
1. When you purchase your activity pack it will be delivered directly to your inbox!
2. Download and print!
3. Use your activity pack as an easy and tangible way to introduce Holy Week to your kiddos!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL AFTER YOU ORDER!
* This product is not eligible for returns or refunds.
* You may NOT share the digital file with others.
* This eBook is for personal use only.
* You may NOT resell or distribute the digital file or printed activity bundle for free or commercially.