Easy May liturgical living activities are here!
These activity pages are a fun way to introduce your child to the saints and devotions of the month of May, and create an opportunity for your child to ask questions and start conversations about the saints and our faith!
Make it simple and fun to introduce your kiddos to new saint friends as well as dive into the Marian devotion of the month!
Children learn best through play. These activity pages allow them to explore the different parts of a saint's story and ask questions about the different elements they are interacting with.
Strengthen fine motor skills!
The activities like cutting and gluing, letter tracing, and coloring, in this activity pack, will help strengthen your child's hand as they begin to learn (or continue to practice) to form letters and write on their own.
Inside you’ll find:
- 4 saint stories
- Letter Tracing
- Coloring Activities
- A counting Activity
- Size recognition activity
- Letter recognition activity
- May Matching Game
- A Cut and glue activity
Inspired by my own desire to have something to do with my little kids in the afternoon (when I’m at my most tired and they're at their most antsy) these activity pages are easy to both let your kiddos loose with, or do alongside them to create an opportunity for guided learning. They are perfect to do alongside an afternoon snack!
1. When you purchase your activity pack it will be delivered directly to your inbox!
2. Download and print!
3. Use your activity pack as an easy and tangible way to introduce Holy Week to your kiddos!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL AFTER YOU ORDER!
* This product is not eligible for returns or refunds.
* You may NOT share the digital file with others.
* This eBook is for personal use only.
* You may NOT resell or distribute the digital file or printed activity bundle for free or commercially.